Florida or close to it

chypriss

Hey just wanted to see who all is living in Florida or close to it. Im over here in Jacksonville, just want to see if there are any other fish lovers beside me in these here parts.

chypriss

Sweet, to bad we couldnt have a show your tank get together party....but I think the hassle of moving our tanks around would kinda suck. The only other tanks that I see are the ones at my LFS(which arent that great) and my friend Bills, it would be nice to see someone elses master piece to get some ideas on what I want to do with my tank, pictures can only do some much.

nemo lover

Yes I often get the urge to see, and learn from other hobbyists. I just joined a local club so I am sure i'll see, and learn alot.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Tallahassee, with all my friends and family like sitting ducks in Key West.

tangman99

Originally Posted by NaNoTaNkEr
What LFS do you go to TangMan?
I have been going to Aqua Zoo because it is the only one convenient to where I live. I just found out a few weeks ago that my buddy Ray reopend Atlantis Aquariums. He is in a warehouse complex on St. Johns Bluff just north of Beach Blvd. It's the turn in past Wachovia. You have to drive to the back and it's just a door in the side of warehouse, but Ray is tops when it comes to treating you right and he gets good stuff. He's starting small again, but he is the best.

misslaina

Hi! I am over here in Ft. Walton beach, Fl. Between Pensacola and Destin. I wish we could get one of those frag swaps together or a conference or something. :cheer:

maurice

Originally Posted by misslaina
Hi! I am over here in Ft. Walton beach, Fl. Between Pensacola and Destin. I wish we could get one of those frag swaps together or a conference or something. :cheer:
I agree there,i think it would be alot of fun and very intresting to talk to others about their success with the hobby!

fuax

Ft. Lauderdale here but I own a 40 acre pine farm just outside of the town of Madison in Madison County.
We have an awesome lfs down here in Ft. Lauderdale dont know if I can post the name but I will anyways Big Al's and yes it is affiliated with the chain in Canada.

talksalt

Over here on the west coast. Port Richey, Florida Off of US19
My LFS is called Aquariums down in Tarpon.
Nicely kept place & clean tanks.
-Dave