floridabob

hey michelle

how are you? im ok tank is doing great
please dont tempt me
a 265 gal tank would look great in my livingroom , but i wouldnt be living
here anymore if i bought it
(LOL)
is that with stand ,lights ect.
or just the tank alone. Let me know ill ask around. hope everything is going ok with you

talk to you soon
bob

seagems

Hey Bob
Lol...living space is important. We keep throwing around the idea of changing things around...1 minute it's one thing and the next it's another
I think right now we've actually decided to keep it...but if in the future we do decide, it would be tank only with maybe the quickly manufactured stand. Oh well...thank you so much though
How is everything else going?

seagems

Hi Bob
lol...I'm sorry to let you know but we are closing shop probably on Tuesday.
We have corals going now for between $35-$50 if you'd like to check it out. The tank is indeed on sale again with lighting, chiller, sump, 1 pump, and stand. Hopefully I'll see you before then

floridabob

michelle,

OMG what happened
went to store and it was closed.
havent been on message board for a week or two then i saw your note!
are you guys reopening in another place? if not i hope
we can still keep in touch i realy like talking to you about fish and our tanks
hope everything is well
your friend
florida b
b

seagems

hey Bob

Learn from my mistake- very expensive mistake- and never go into a partnership. Brad and I both got screwed on the deal and we found out Aubrey was trying to sell our portion to our friend who told us later because he felt he needed to. There is a chance Aubrey is going to jail so that was another factor. He also would take things from the shop for his own use- "I'll pay for this later"- which came to be about $500. I cannot trust either one of them so it's just better this way.
Brad and I are gettting our permits and licenses to sell the fish and corals from our house in a backyard shed. We want to propogate and sell over the internet kind of inexpensive. Nothing has happened yet though- we could try to stay open, but we do not have the knowledge you need to answer customers' questions.
Everything is definately for the better though
I cannot tell you how frustrated I was the whole time the shop was opened because their sense of business and their whole moral and enthical outlook is TOTALLY different than Brad's and mine. We'll definately keep in touch though! I'll also let you know when you start this thing up...hopefully we'll get the concrete poured soon for the shed

Sorry you found out the disappointing way! I am definately going to miss about 70% of the customers! Lol
Have a good tropical storm day

Michelle

herefishy2

Titusville here...minutes from KSC
Visited a new store in Cocoa today called The Hidden Reef. Wow
BEAUTIFUL corals, nice store. Needs more stock, but that will come in time. Just opened. Knowledgable and good pricing, competitiive. They are on US 1. Check them out if your in the area.

seasalt101

Originally Posted by florida joe
Naples by way of new york city
as a former floridian your way and through michigan was the norm i actually lived in naples and on marco...tobin

shogun323

Originally Posted by seasalt101
as a former floridian your way and through michigan was the norm i actually lived in naples and on marco...tobin
Marco Island is pretty cool. Did you have little burrowing owles in your back yard?

seasalt101

Originally Posted by shogun323
Marco Island is pretty cool. Did you have little burrowing owles in your back yard?
i actually do not remember if they were there or not i lived on fairlawn right around the corner from the yacht club i remember catching those big ocean catfish out of the backyard and those geckos everywhere i worked at the

[hr]
and o'sheas i miss snook fishin at night...tobin

floridabob

hey its gettin close

happy birthday to you !!! hope you have a wonderful day
sorry i dont have your e mail so this is the only way i can send greetings
how are you doing? hope you and tank are doing well
your friend,
florida
b
b

groupergenius

Born in Sanford,FL. I have lived in Pensacola, Jacksonville, Tampa, and now reside in Zephyrhills,FL. I work in Tarpon Springs.