Florida people

wocka

anyone around the west palm beach area want a maroon clown, fire fish, and 2 cleaner shrimp?

wocka

im not sure yet, i wanted to turn my 20g into a mantis tank but i think id rather set up one just for it, what do u have to offer

ninjamini

Sadly I have only new tanks. 2-3 months. So I dont have much to trade yet. How about some Sirius tee shirts.

therese

what do you want for them i live in lecanto and dont mind the drive they would love my tank :jumping:

wocka

therese, u have any pics of ur tank? what do u have to trade?
ninjamini, i think ill pass on t-shirts thanks tho

therese

sorry no pics yet i have a 155 bow front and right now the only thing i have are my seahorses, pipefish, gobies ect. anything i find that i cant have in my tank i give away to who ever wants it sorry

ninjamini

Yea I can never get any trade for my Sirius stuff. How about cash. How much do you want for the lot?

wocka

im not really sure. what do u offer guys?
therese, im considering about doing this and turning my tank into a mantis tank. my maroon clown is very peaceful towards my firefish and they hang out alot, i dont know how he would react to a seahorse tho

therese

thats ok i already have 2 fire fish and my son just brought home another one (he works in a pet shop) and felt bad for it and they all get along great i never had a problem with anything bothering my seahorses i watch what goes into my tank cuz my favort are the seahorses

obi juan

Hey Wocka...I'm in West Palm...I'll buy the two cleaner shrimps off of you...I'll give you fifteen bucks...

buckfoy

I am also in west palm....need a new tv or something else electronic. i can get you a good deal.in trade

buckfoy

Well keep me in mind i am always lookin to trade corals and what not. I am in west palm actually community and haverhill to be exact. So let me know.:rolleyes: