Florida

po40cal

I recently moved to the Jacksonville,FL area and was wondering if anybody could tell me of any good salt water stores in the area. Thanks.

tangman99

I second Atlantis Aquarium. They are in the Publix shopping center at the corner of Hodges and Atlantic. I have known the owner for a couple of years and he is a very cool guy. He knows his stuff and will treat you right. I also know most of the guys that work in the store and most have been there a long time. They have helped me out a lot from my beginning days.
His livestock is very healthy and I have had nothing but good luck with my purchases. If you live in Middleburg, it's a good drive over there, but worth it. I live about 15 miles from there and about 2 miles from Aquazoo. I prefer to drive to Atlantis. I like the service and their livestock better.
If you just need something like salt or medication, you can check out the PetsMart in Orange park on the North side of I-95 on Blanding Boulevard. There prices are pretty good, but selection is limited.
Tangman :D