Flower

flower

I was up most of the night until 3:00am...I never seen this post. I look this morning and I see Flower...I could have visited with you both on line, and passed the time :-(

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Goodness. And I woke up at 4am and I'm dead tired now. Guess it will be a long day. Insomnia for SWF members last nite.

bang guy

I'm at the end of a two week tour installing my software in Dubai, India, and Malaysia. These are bank sites that have subscribed to my systems and have invited me to oversee the implementation. It's been quite a trip. A lot of work but a lot of good people too. I've been able to meet people that have been working for me for years and am just now meeting in person.
I fly back to the US tonight.

bang guy

I'm in the Emirates lounge at the Dubai airport. Very nice place to be if you have a couple hour layover. There's a bottle of 18 year Glenfiddich within reach but I'm too tired at the moment.:cry:

snakeblitz33

Wow! Beautiful PICTURES. lol. I meant to say pics.

Those are definitely some interesting looking birds. Never seen those coloration's before. I didn't know you enjoyed birdwatching.

bang guy

I'm not an avid birdwatcher but a "big year" is on my bucket list. When I retire I want to get a real camera and get some really good bird pictures.

Here's a few more: