Food sources for lawnmower blenny?

brad

My lawnmower blenny has exhausted his natural food source from the live rocks in my tank. I am wondering if anyone out there is aware of any other food that he will take.
thanks

brad

Thanks for the input Reef Ranger but he is an herbivore (I think????). I have tried lettuce clips and also flake with no luck yet. Today, for the first time since I got him, I seen him eat something out of mid-water rather then scrapping the rock. Also, my tank is loaded with live rock. I have a 40 gallon tank with at least 40 pounds of rock in it.

the rock

the rock says...
Reef Ranger, i think you have the lawnmower confused with a sleeper goby. the lawnmower likes to scrape algae from rocks, glass, anything he can. you should try some seaweed sheets with a clip of better yet placed underneath a rock in your tank where he will find it more natural to pick from. you can also take some base rock and cultivate your own algae for him and rotate it from the tank

brad

Thanks for the info' Rock. I will continue to try with the dried sea-weed which I have tried before. I stick it into little holes in the live rock and I have yet to see him munch on it. Hopefully he will get hungry enough to try it.
Thanks all