Food Supliments

liosander

I need help! My local fish stores are sad when it comes to suppliments, hell even food that they carry for fish. I have looked through the internet a bit and havent had any luck finding a respectable dealer that i would be able to order zoe or selcon from, and possibly even so frozen food for my fish. Anyones help would be much obliged! Thanks for your time

beth

Administrator
Staff member
You can buy Zoe and Zoecon from this website. As for food, I'd forget the frozen foods, it is expensive and is mostly water--if you look at the ingredients.
Make your own food. You can ask your seafood guy at the local grocery store to mix you up a cup full of various seafoods...take your pick on this one but leave out oily fish like salmon. Shrimp, mussels, crab, squid, etc. If you can't get Seaweed Selects, then go over to the oriental food section of the same grocery store and pick up some Nori...its the same thing as seaweed selects. Food process your mixture adding the vitimin supplement directly to the food. Then parcel out the mixture into single portions and freeze it until needed. If you have a lot of vegetarian fish, you can add some carrots and peas to that mix...again in the food processor alone with the nori and the fresh seafood. I make this up myself, costing about $6 and it lasts for at least 2 mos. Excellent diet.