For a soft coral tank would this work

Check this out and see if anyone thinks this would work OK on a coral tank. I currently have a soft coral system and want to know if this light would be ok to add and if it would be OK to add Hard corals. I have a Oceanic 120 gal.
4 X 225 White LED Light Panels (900 LED's total)
Daylight Light panel unit for BIG cabinet type aquariums powered by simple 110 VAC.
225 LED panel is very powerful. Clean white light with a hint of blue flux is generated.
This design takes the LED heat density limit for this panel type (max 40 gal. per panel)
This is the item you need for all large area Cool White uniform illumination applications.
We also offer other types of LED lighting panels like moon blue, check our other auctions.
225 LED White-Light panels come with 3 foot power cords for easy 110VAC operation.
Power consumption: 16W / 125VAC Wide angle 225 LED panel / SIZE 12.5" X 12.5 X 1.5" each.
These LED's just aim down through this glass or plastic seal in the CABINET. Hence they can operate on simple 110VAC power.
MIXED TYPE LED - 90% 8000K White plus 10% 466 NM blue - A custom tailored light frequency is the best color match for illuminating tank water.
Watt of Watt LED light is the most efficient light you can buy! LED also compliments the lighting of WATER better than any other light source!

errattiq

I'd feel safe saying soft corals would be ok, but venturing into LED's for reef tank lighting is still a very new and debated subject....

rotarymagic

If you're a nolimit baller, just get a REALLY good 10bulb ATI fixture with T5HO's for that color customizability and you'll still get good light penetration to the bottom of the tank and can keep ANY color under it.

gsellers

there is a shop here in florida that is removing all their solaris LED systems and switched to good ole metal halide. Its technology but you cant beat the color and growth with metal halide