For Sale 100 gal tank in Atlanta - $999

flyauburn

I am selling my tank because I am moving in 3 weeks. I would like to sell the whole thing together. If I don't have any buyers by next week, then I will start separating stuff. I am willing to help deliver for a small fee. Follow the link below to see pictures. I couldn't post them on the thread. Sorry. Price includes:
1. At least 120 lbs. of live rock.
2. Corals to inlude polyps, mushrooms, hammer coral, several pieces of hard corals, and more.
3. One large clown, blue damsel, snails, crabs, spider crab, and anything else that's in there.
4. Custom made hood with Metal Hallide lights.
5. 75 gal sump filter with pump.
6. UV sterilizer
7. Chemicals, cleaning magnet, and more.
8. RO/DI unit - 5 stage
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/for/364821755.html
This setup is valued way above what I'm aking. Call me with any questions.
Jose 678-637-1577

vpotts28

Originally Posted by flyauburn
I am selling my tank because I am moving in 3 weeks. I would like to sell the whole thing together. If I don't have any buyers by next week, then I will start separating stuff. I am willing to help deliver for a small fee. Follow the link below to see pictures. I couldn't post them on the thread. Sorry. Price includes:
1. At least 120 lbs. of live rock.
2. Corals to inlude polyps, mushrooms, hammer coral, several pieces of hard corals, and more.
3. One large clown, blue damsel, snails, crabs, spider crab, and anything else that's in there.
4. Custom made hood with Metal Hallide lights.
5. 75 gal sump filter with pump.
6. UV sterilizer
7. Chemicals, cleaning magnet, and more.
8. RO/DI unit - 5 stage
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/for/364821755.html
This setup is valued way above what I'm aking. Call me with any questions.
Jose 678-637-1577
Fly, I would be interested in some of the rock, and the ro/di if it gets to the point of parting out. Did you try to post at atlantareefclub.org?

herefishy2

I would definately be interested inthe UV sterilizer depending upon what it is. Size, and in line only or HOB capabilities. Let me know. Thanks.

flyauburn

Originally Posted by Vpotts28
Fly, I would be interested in some of the rock, and the ro/di if it gets to the point of parting out. Did you try to post at atlantareefclub.org?
I just did. Thanks for the tip. I didn't know that site existed! Too bad I'm moving and done with the tank. I'll let you know about the rock and ro.