for sale 125g reef

jrb384

125 gallon reef tank for sale. custom
tank is 50'' long, 24''wide, 24'' deep it also has a wear centered on the back wall shaped like a V
the bottom stand has a custom wood trim to cover the bottom of the tank.
has matching stand and canopy. solid wood with stain. custom made.
2 ice cap ballists, 4 vho's (4ft)
1 metal haylide ballist and bulb with fan all wired in canopy
tank has 4 powerheads, 1 euro reef style skimmer with pump, and 1 external iwaki pump. The sump is an old wet/dry piece that I converted to a sump but you can use whatever you want. The tank is hard plumbed with PCV. but you can switch to rubber tubing if you prefer.
System is 1 year 2 months old, 1 owner. It was delivered and set up by the LFS professionals. it was delivered and set up and has never been moved.
100lbs of purple live rock, alot of live sand,
also 1 kent hi s 4 stage ro/di unit and a complete water testing kit
1 yellow tang, 1 flame hawk, 1 bar goby, 1 purple goby, 1 mandarin goby, 3 green chromis, 2 pj cardinals, 1 adult engineer goby. 1 cleaning shrimp, 1 fire shrimp, 2 coral banded shrimp, 1 huge sally lightfoot crab, and misc hermits and snails. system is treated with tech a and b and kalkwasser.
3 large finger leathers, 1 large toadstool, 3 types of star polyps, green and brown polyp colonies, 1 med hand leather, whatever its called 5 huge fuzzy green mushrooms, misc purple, red and green mushrooms.
everything is a system and has all been togther for almost a year.
PLEASE READ THIS, I WILL NOT PIECE OUT THE SYSTEM, ONLY SOLD AS A WHOLE. any reasonable price will not be refused. You must come pick up I am moving in Feb/Mar and do not want to take the system with me to my new home. I live in pensacola, FL 32506 email is jrb384@cox.net thanks for viewing!

jrb384

rr? do you mean reef ready? yes it is. i'm asking 2000 or best offer. in case i forgot to list it it also includes a kent 4 stage 35 gpd ro/di unit and a complete chemicle test kit

im in desperate need of a protien skimmer would you be intrested in selling???? i am also intrested in the lighting if you would be willing to seperate let me know a price

jrb384

sorry, not interested in seperating the system. only sold as a whole, but if you email me I can tell you a site that has excellent prices on both.
jb