For Sale: 12gallon Eclipse Tank

bronco300

Well, I've decided to sell this tank as i have already 5....it is a very nice 12 gallon curved front eclipse tank....It has it's light and filter with it of course...the light i believe is 13w ...i have to look to make sure 100%...it is an acrylic tank. I will make sure to upload some pictures probably on monday when i have access to a card reader. It was used probably about 3 months, the light itself was never used as i had put a JBJ viper on it....the only problem is that the cover for the light is missing one screw...but obviously that is a quick fix, i just never got it beacuse i didnt need it....it can still be held on, just nicer to have that other one, and easily replaced. It's a nice tank, i just don't have need for it right now, and i have too many just sitting around the way it is...i have a 75, 40, somewhere around another 40..and a 20...on top of my 75 setup and 10 setup..so i guess 6

I live in INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA
I'm asking for $70(an eclipse 6gallon cost 65-70 or so usually)... I MAY be willing to ship as it is smaller...and i have access to some good packing supplies, but obviously the buyer would be responsible for the cost of everything(shipping costs,packing,etc--insurance and tracking is a MUST. The weight of the tank according to some websites is approx. 16lbs. So you are welcome to go to UPS and figure a quote for 16lbs coming from 46227...it may be a bit higher lbs once everything is packed in and what not...but i wouldnt imagine much more at all.
Please respond here to let me know you're interested so i can keep a lookout for your email and email me at: luke@***************.com