For SALE: 24" 130w PC

costa13

I have a 24" 130w custom sealife PC for sale. The fixture itself is 1 1/2 years old and the bulbs are 4 months old. I orginally paid $170 for it.
Included is:
1x65 watt ultra actinic
1x65 watt 10,000k premium daylight
2 moonlights
1 fan
2 swithces
3 plugs(one for the moonlights and one for each bulb)
I am asking $75 or any resonalbe offer.
Email at habeckere@mchsi.com if interested.
Will post pics if needed. Will ship also.
Thanks

costa13

can't figure out how to post pics. if you want them I can email them to you or you can tell me how to post pics.
ANY OFFERS?

fishguy77

I may be interested in picking up your lights. Wanted to send you an e-mail but can't since you're profile disabled it. Drop me an e-mail at wdyeung@hotmail.com.
I'm wondering what 2 switches mean - I know that you have separate plugs for daylight, actinic, and moonlights, but how are they assigned to the 2 switches? Also, is this thing sitting directly on glass over the tank right now, or do you have legs for it?

costa13

Okay, there are two switches one switch turns on the actinic bulb and the fan, and the other switch turns on the 10,000k premium daylight. Moonlights do not have a switch if they are plugged in then they stay on. It also does have legs to sit above the aquarium. I am located in Mobile, Al.
Pics below:

costa13

UPS takes so long. I had to fax in the reciept for how much I paid for it so they can figure out how much they want to give(most likely very little)
. They still have the light at the UPS place and said they need to keep it until they figure out what they will give me.
I appereciate you purchasing the light, and I am so sad they had to somehow break it.

catawaba

Have you even seen it? If it still works, I'd be willing to re-purchase......let me know.
I am sorry too.