For Sale - 265, 125, 120 in Alabama

jrobison

I have a few things that I need to get out of my garage.
1. 265 Gallon Perfecto Tank, Stand, Canopy and 2 - 36" PC Lights (2 - 96 watt bulbs each). The tank has been taken down for a few months now but I can send pics of it now and then if anyone wants to see it. Tank is 7'x2'x30". $800 obo (make offer)
2. Brand new still in the box All Glass Megaflow 120 4'x2'x2'. Bought about a year ago at a LFS but never got to set it up. $350 obo
3. Old Oceanic 125 on an oak cabinet stand. The tank needs to be resealed or used for reptiles or something. 6'x18"x24". $175 obo
I am in Muscle Shoals, Al 35661 all of this is for pick up only.

jrobison

I also have a 55 Gallon with 48" Double NO Strip Light. $75
29 Gallon Oceanic Bio Cube Works great. $150
40 lbs LR $3.50/lb
Still have the other tanks too, make me an offer!

yerboy

Originally Posted by jrobison
The 265, Bio Cube, and Live Rock are sold and gone. Still have the rest of the stuff.
Thats right i got that stuff today.
Thanks Jeremy water is going into the 265 right now and i have the rock in the biocube. Man that 265 was hell putting on that stand with only 2 people.. thanks again

bpaul1201

man i would love that 120 but i'm 579,miles away i live in palatka, florida if only a lil closer! well good luck

jrobison

Jason, Good luck with the tank. I bet it was hard for 2 people. Id like to see some pics when you get it going.
bpaul - whats 579 miles? Thats not too far for a fish tank.

jrobison

bpaul - I still have the 55, 120, and 125 as well as some miscellaneous. I could get the 120 to Montgomery, AL (my dad lives there) that would save you 200 miles each way. Let me know.

jrobison

email sent, call me by this weekend if you want it in Montgomery, my dad will be here saturday and I can send it back with him. Thanks