For sale 48in. Jebo pc 220W & two 65w flourex refugium lights

flame guy

Jebo 48in. power compact w/four 55w straight pin (2 actinic & 2 10000k bulb), This unit is 1yr. and 4 mos. old but, the bulbs are 4 mos. old still have some life in it. Asking $35.00
+$15.00 shipping, local pick-up is also welcome.
The two 65w flourex by lights of america are 3 mos. old. Great for refugium! I use one of these on my refugium and it has been doing its job. The light output of this flourex is 4800lumens. Asking $20.00 each +$10.00 shipping
I upgraded to metal halide so i have no use for them anymore. goodluck!!
NOTE: Not responsible for bulbs breaking during shipment but, i will make sure to pack it nicely! see some pics. below

tmcelveen

Just out of curiosity, how were the 65w Flourex? I've seen them advertised as being comparable to 500w MH, but I find that hard to believe.

flame guy

Originally Posted by tmcelveen
Just out of curiosity, how were the 65w Flourex? I've seen them advertised as being comparable to 500w MH, but I find that hard to believe.
I'm only using it for my refugium and it works fine, never tried it on the main tank. Advertisement say it is ok to use with reef tank also but, in my opinion metal halides have way higher output lumens compare to this flourex light but it is very bright and it stays cool.

karenj

Is this the complete fixture? If so I will take one if still available. I need lights for everything. Thanks, Karen

flame guy

jebo 48in is sold. both flourex refugium lights are still available and yes, it is a complete fixture ready to plug and play.