For Sale - Aqua C Remora Skimmer

susiestank

Hello!
I recently upgraded my tank size and I now have an in-sump skimmer. In light of this, I will be selling my Remora. I had the skimmer for about 2 years and there is nothing wrong with it. It comes with the Maxi-Jet 1200, and I will include the cleaning brush.
Please send me a message if interested. I am looking to sell it for $105 including shipping.
If you would like pics also let me know.
Thanks!

mkzimms

what are the dimensions on that baby?... im mostly concerned about the height from the bottom to where it hooks over the rim of the tank. im trying to work with the space i have under my tank concerning my sump. sump is a 20L.

susiestank

Originally Posted by mkzimms
http:///forum/post/2715874
what are the dimensions on that baby?... im mostly concerned about the height from the bottom to where it hooks over the rim of the tank. im trying to work with the space i have under my tank concerning my sump. sump is a 20L.
I will get the measurements today. I couldn't use it in my sump because of the lack of space above - stupid shelf i have in mine. That's why I got the urchin since it is the exact same but sits in. I will get any measurement I can think of.

susiestank

Still on the market - I ended up not hearing from the person for more then a week, so it is still for sale.
Thanks!