for sale coralife pc fixture w/lunars

unleashed

I have a new corailfe 48 inch pc with lunars this set has 2 65 w 10,000k daylight bulbs and 2 65 actinics and 4 lunar lights fixture is equiped with built in fans for cooling daylight bulbs seperate controls for each light.I used these lights for aprox 10 hrs they are brand new purchased at the end of oct this yr.I paid 300 for these lights am asking 275.this is for pick up only I live in lower michigan I will not ship.payment due at time of pick up.these lights are great for low light corals and fish only tanks.I sold the tank these are pictured on and no longer have a use for them

unleashed

Originally Posted by rygoodm6
no 275...i picked up that same lighting for 99$...121.99 with shiping
well im glad you got that good of a deal but my lfs sells them for 325. before taxes and thats what I paid for them.I did not purchase thes lights on the internet there for I paid full price.I have yet to see this set new for less than 250.before shipping charges anywhere online and trust me I have looked.if you know wheer to find this set for that cheep please let us know where because im paying top dollar as like most of us purchasing new and my lfs will match internet pricing .and i know most of us ould love to know where to get such a good deal on new equipment.no auctions please

unleashed

iF YOUR NOT INTERESTED IN THESE LIGHT PLEASE KEEP COMMENTS OFF THIS POST.if you dont want to pay price then dont buy them im already taking a loss with this set up at this price.

unleashed

rygoodm6 if you got this same fixture brand new for 121.99 shipped why did you respond to previous thread selling used lower wattage fixture less actinics and lunars of this same brand?when you could buy more lighting for such a great price?
11-14-2005, 10:34 AM
rygoodm6
Yellow Tang Join Date: Nov 2005

[hr]
how mush for the 48 inch??? email me at rygoodm6@aol.com with a price and shipping to 62223
https://www.saltwaterfish.com/vb/showthread.php?t=186488