For Sale: Digital timer and Power Center

woodysz28

I have a Coralife Power Center single timer control (2 day, 2 night, and 4 constant) Never used it still have the instructions. The other is a Intermatic digital timer (4 constant and 4 timer controlled). You can choose from Mon-Sun, Mon-Fri, Sat-Sun, or certain days. The instructions are on the back. I'll sell the Coralife one for $20 free shipping and handling. The Intermatic $25 with free shipping and handling.

vpotts28

Originally Posted by woodysZ28
I have a Coralife Power Center single timer control (2 day, 2 night, and 4 constant) Never used it still have the instructions. The other is a Intermatic digital timer (4 constant and 4 timer controlled). You can choose from Mon-Sun, Mon-Fri, Sat-Sun, or certain days. The instructions are on the back. I'll sell the Coralife one for $20 free shipping and handling. The Intermatic $25 with free shipping and handling.
The Corallife unit, you aren't able to change the days on them correct?

vpotts28

Originally Posted by woodysZ28
Correct, just the Intermatic
How old is the intermatic, I assume it works great.

vpotts28

Originally Posted by mikelly02
A deal for both?
I was going to take just the intermatic, but my toes have been stepped on a little bit.

mikelly02

No, I don't want to step on any toes . Thats been done to me here... If you don't end up buying, I'll get dibs, how's that? I have so may power cords going now that one won't be enough for me that's why I thought I'd try to get a deal for both. K?

vpotts28

Originally Posted by mikelly02
No, I don't want to step on any toes . Thats been done to me here... If you don't end up buying, I'll get dibs, how's that? I have so may power cords going now that one won't be enough for me that's why I thought I'd try to get a deal for both. K?

Lol It wasn't you that I remarked about, in fact I thought your post was the original seller asking me if I wanted both
. It was the one after you.
I will take the intermatic seeing I only need one timer for the lights I just bought.