For Sale-I'm fragging my duncan colony

coraljunky

As stated above. Before I start fragging it, I would like to know who wants how many. This saves me from sending someone 3 individual heads vs. a colony of 3. I will cut upon request once Paypal is received. $25 per head or 3/$65 plus shipping. Shipping is typically $25 or so. Local pickup is welcome 34953 FL
Thanks in advance
Justin

coraljunky

Originally Posted by hexedagain1
Is it ORA duncan?
The colony I'm fragging is not ORA. The second pic is ORA. I have colonies of both if anyone prefers. Pm me for ORA price and availibilty.

coraljunky

Originally Posted by Toeknee
would you be so kind to explain the care that is needed for these and what is ORA? thanks
ORA= Oceans, Reefs, and Aquariums-an aquaculture farm
I feed mine 1-2x per week with mysis.
Scientific name:Duncanopsammia axifuga
Common names:Whisker Coral
Genus:Duncanopsammia Wells
Family:Dendrophyllidae
Distribution:Western and northern Australia and the South
China Sea
Habitat:Usually found in deeper water (over 20 m) in areas
dominated by soft sand but attached to a solid
substrate.
Description:Tentacles are extened both during the day and
night.Tentacles grey to pale green and oral disc is
blue to green. Zooxanthellate

groupergenius

Originally Posted by coraljunky
The colony I'm fragging is not ORA. The second pic is ORA. I have colonies of both if anyone prefers. Pm me for ORA price and availibilty.
They look the same to me.

I just don't understand the whole hang-up over ORA or not. If someone raised a coral, wild or not, and raised it enough to be selling frags from it. It's pretty much a given that it will survive in other systems as well.

coraljunky

Originally Posted by GrouperGenius
They look the same to me.

I just don't understand the whole hang-up over ORA or not. If someone raised a coral, wild or not, and raised it enough to be selling frags from it. It's pretty much a given that it will survive in other systems as well.
I agree Grouper. So, I'll put you down for 10

groupergenius

Originally Posted by coraljunky
I agree Grouper. So, I'll put you down for 10

Uh, uh ...ten,,gulp...I gotta take my shoes off to add that one up.

kanicky

I'm going to talk with Nick and then we'll PayPal you the money. Not sure if he wants one head or three... Will PM you when I talk to him.
Thanks for the heads-up!!