For Sale~Insane Ultra Florida Ricordea 8 Pack Multiple Green Mouths

efishnsea

8 TOTAL POLYPS MULTIPLE MOUTHS WYSIWYG
$120.00 Plus Shipping

I got in the tank today and fragged some of of my crazy colored Florida Ricordea. They are very healthy and have been in my aquarium for 1.5 years. These are my favorites because the stand out like a neon sign and are next to impossible to find. Unlike most rics that are attached to rubble these were cut off of the main rock via tile saw. They all are attached to a nice chunk of live rock. The pictures were taken 1hr after fragging and already looking sweet.
Five have multiple GREEN mouths . A simple slice of the razor blade and you will have an extra 5 polyps.
Pictures taken under 10k Coralvue MH's and 4-96w actinicts. NO FLASH
Overnight shipping only please, no guarantees with the USPS. "i HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH FEDEX NOT 1 DOA" Please PM me within 2 hours of shipment arrival and post pictures of any DOA's and I will work with you for a replacement. I'll cover the rics you pay shipping.
USPS Express $30.00
FedEX Priority$45.00

j.p

im droooling
i get paid 50.00 at the end of this month and i am gonna see what other money i have but should i pm u when i get paid?

efishnsea

I just got these zoas out of my Qt tank. They are direct from Vietnam.
Bright orange/red skirt, blue center yellow mouth. $3.00/polyp
Red "really similar to safecracker" with a much bigger polyp. $3.00/polyp
Both have the most intense colors under the actinicts, the brightest in my tank. Pics w/o flash.

S

saltycrab

Hey I wouldn't mind picking some polyps of the 1st zoos that are orange. I live off of Northlake. Did you say one time you wanted Orange Montipora? I forgot.