For Sale Jalli Power Compact reef light

jcsurfn

Hi!
I have a Jalli Power Compact reef light for sale.
This light is brand new.
I had one and one of the ballast went out in it. I called Jalli and they sent me a whole mew light fixture. With out the bulbs. I have the bulbs from my old one that go with this one. I just bought 2 new blue bulbs. They have never been used. I thought that was the problem with the old light at first. The 2 white ones have only been running for a little over 6 months. The light is for use on tanks that are 48" long.
It is a 4 X 36 watt bulbs. 2 white and 2 blue. The 2 blue bulbs new.
Here are the specs.
Jalli Corporation
Top Aquarium
Compact Florescent
Item # 2PL3239H
Watt: 36W X 4
length: 46 1/2
Voltage: 115v/60HZ
189.00 OBO
Please make an offer if interested.
Thank You

jcsurfn

The box says 4 X 36 I will check again but I amsure that is what it is. If it is different I will be sure to post it.

jcsurfn

I would also have to say you would probably want more light down the road. It would probably be ok for some but not sure. I want to sell it and all but want the person to be happy also.

broncofish

Hey I'm a little confused, is this a complete hood, or just the retrofit, and are both ballasts working now?

jcsurfn

Yes, This is the complete hood. Yes, both ballast are working, it is a brand new hood, never been used. They sent me a new complete hood without the bulbs. It was under warrenty. I have the bubls like said in the main mesage. I had just bought the 2 blue bulbs so those are also brand new. I thought that was the problem at fist. The white bulbs have been used for maybe 6 months. So everything is brand new except the 2 white bulbs.
I hope this clears things up. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask.

jcsurfn

Well it retails for over $200.00 at lfs. I also see ones comparable to it for about $189.00 on ----.
Here are some prices from a cataloge I have.
Phazer 36" 4 X 36 $329.99
thats only a 36" one
Phazer 48" 4 X 55 349.99
Custom Sea Life 48" 2 X 65 154.99
I doubt you can find a 48" in a JBJ or a Jalli or a Custom Sea Life with more watts for mcuh less. Check it out on all the web sites. Please let me know. If you find a better deal I will be happy to deal.
I also put
$189.00 OBO

swilbs83

Well then I guess it isn't bad....I guess i'm just spoiled by hellolights ridiculously inexpensive products :)

jcsurfn

I hope my message did not sound mean. :D That is not what I was trying to get accross. Is being mean that is. If so sorry. :D
How much are they going for for a complete hood and all at the place you mentioned? I remember checking there and I did not find anything. I would like to know.
Also if at all interested please make an offer.
Thank You