For sale Ok. 120 gal. Reef

jlm

I had this set up for awhile now. Started with a 20 gal. 8 or 9 years ago and kept going bigger until I moved up to this 120 gal. I just don't have the time to pay attention to it anymore. Half the time I don't even look at it other than to feed the fish. I love all the things I've grown and the critters I've bought over the years but just am to busy to enjoy it anymore.
120 gal. tank and stand
120 pounds fiji live rock covered in corals
100 pounds of live sand ( lots of critters living it it)
two emporer back filters with 5 boxes extra filters
four 1200 maxi jet power heards with magnet holders and wave maker strip
prizm pro deluxe protien skimmer
PFO Hood light system with dual 250w MH 10k and dual 96w PC 03's one built in fan, seporate switches with plug and play balast all on digital timers just put in new bulbs first of May
two vis-therm deluxe 300w heaters, just replaced these this last winter
coralife digital thermomitor
lots of fish, yellow watchman goy, sixline wrasse,two blue/green chromis,citrin clown goby, green clown goby, yellow tang, clown fish with red bubble anenome, kole tang, snails,crabs,purple lobster,star fish,lots of coral
I will only sale all together and local pick up. 1000.00 or best offer

jlm

Here are a few pictures. to name a few of the corals. I have frogspawn,hammer,colt,two different brain,xeina,zo's,ric's,a few different mushroom,cabbage leather,finger leather,green star polyp,yellow polyps,and a few more.

jlm

a few more. The first is one of the digital timers which I love. And the other is of the MH ballast and the PC ballast.
It also has a canopy but I never used it because I like the top open.

nakadoc

I have the same tank size and its perfect for any type of system you want to setup!
goodluck with the sale

jlm

Thanks, This is a great deal. I hope someone can enjoy this tank and critters as much as I have.

jlm

I have two timers for this system the other one is plugged in on the other side of the tank. One controls the PC's and the other controls the MH's. Each ballast has dual plugs with individual switches so to control them at the same time I plugged one set into one and the other into another. they are set so the pc's come on at 8:00am and the MH's come on an hour later and so on at night. The timers are really nice though because you can control them to come on at different times everyday if you want. And the don't lose their time when the power goes out. I have a heavy duty power strip and a wave maker power strip under the tank for the rest of the stuff that doesn't need a timer. Thanks for asking. I looked at your ? again and I guess I reall didn't answer you. No,each side of the individual timer goes on and off at the same time.

So are you willing to sell your corals individually?If so how much for the leathers?And do you think they would be ok under PC only, i already have a small leather and it is doing ok.

jlm

No I really want to sale it all together. Because I don't want to end up keeping a half empty tank. Not after working all this time to grow them. Thanks for asking, maybe I'll get there someday. But for now it would be easier on me to sale it all.