For sale or Trade

spector101

I have a 90 gallong with homemade stand glass top (has crack) 400 watt theo heater 15 pounds of live sand, Rena 400 (needs new canister, 50 dallors on line.) Tank dimensons are 4ft long, 1 1/12ft deep, 2ft high. Sitting on stand it's 4 1/2 feet high. Asking 300 obo or will to trade for
coral (any kind)
protein skimmer (must be able to work on 100 gallon)
UV sterilzer with pump
Wet/Dry fliter with pump (must be able to work on 100 gallon)
P.S. I live in central ohio if you want pics I need your e-mail or cell number if you can get pic messages

nu2salt

Originally Posted by Spector101
http:///forum/post/2459769
I have a 90 gallong with homemade stand glass top (has crack) 400 watt theo heater 15 pounds of live sand, Rena 400 (needs new canister, 50 dallors on line.) Tank dimensons are 4ft long, 1 1/12ft deep, 2ft high. Sitting on stand it's 4 1/2 feet high. Asking 300 obo or will to trade for
coral (any kind)
protein skimmer (must be able to work on 100 gallon)
UV sterilzer with pump
Wet/Dry fliter with pump (must be able to work on 100 gallon)
P.S. I live in central ohio if you want pics I need your e-mail or cell number if you can get pic messages
pics plz to kandmmowing at msn dot com. will you separate? just need the tank and stand. if so how much?

spector101

I sent anther e-mail if you don't get it might try using a cell i can send them that way aswell. I forgot to put a subject on the e-mail but it will come from rather Nolan Lambert or iwasit2000

spector101

e-mail sent to TriggerPhish and carrieabn also resent e-mail to nu2salt due to me forgetting to put a subject on the last one
thanks