For Sale

fla. keys

To anyone interested I have a great deal for you.
I bought a new 75 gallon all-glass tank with solid pine stand and solid pine canopy that I am trying to sell very cheap. All is only 3 months old and in pristine condition. I am only selling it due to lack of space now that I got a 125.
The entire set-up I will sell for $300 or best offer.
Let me know if interested.
Thank You.

predator

I'll check around for you. I ight be interested myself. But while we are on the subject I'll sell my entire set uo for $2200. I'v got all kinds of pics if you have not already seen it.

yardrat

hey keys.. send me a e-mail at madcadmanu@aol.com about the details of your tank.. i might be interested

fla. keys

Hello,
Thanks for the quick reply's.
To the person asking if it has overflows, no it is a regular all-glass 75 gal but with the solid pine stand and canopy(not the cheap particle board crap)
To the person asking about the shipping, I do not know the price to ship it.
The tank is in mint condition, I simply do not have the room to keep it otherwise I would do it.
If anyone wants it, it is yours.
I do not know if I can put a PHONE # on here so I appologize if you need to remove it.
W-334 844-6418 my name is Gregg.
Or just let me know on here.
Thank You.

rhomer

I see you live on campus, Where in the world do you live that you can have 125 gallon on campus????

rhomer

Just wondering, I know that those old floors in the quad, cdv, or cdv extension would not hold a 125 gallon tank.
But your fish would have plenty to eat, the roaches in those places are huge.