For the first time in years

jp30338

WASHINGTON – more Americans than not say the country is headed in the right direction, a sign that Barack Obama has used the first 100 days of his presidency to lift the public's mood and inspire hopes for a brighter future.

darthtang aw

Originally Posted by jp30338
http:///forum/post/3025752
WASHINGTON – more Americans than not say the country is headed in the right direction, a sign that Barack Obama has used the first 100 days of his presidency to lift the public's mood and inspire hopes for a brighter future.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Darth (when does your comedy tour start) Tang

crimzy

Is perception reality?
It may be, as the feeling of optimism may cause people and businesses to loosen up their spending habits. This poll has nothing to do with the quality of Obama's actions, but the public's perception may have a positive economic impact. Kind of like the PERCEPTION of an oil crisis allowing the oil companies to raise their prices... so we end up paying $4.00 per gallon.

meowzer

Originally Posted by jp30338
http:///forum/post/3025752

LOL...I must have missed that poll..

meowzer

Originally Posted by crimzy
http:///forum/post/3025804
Were you all confused because the OP didn't include the instruction, "Discuss"?

Simpletons...

HMMMMM...I thought the OP was posting a statement.....leaving what happened next up to anyone who responded

But what do I know....
...I'm a woman, I like instructions

firestorm

Its too soon for anyone to tell. If I'd been asked, I would have voted no opinion. Hell, it most regular corporate jobs there's a 90 day probation period, and most businesses don't start turning a profit for at least a year.
Pretty absurd to expect any major/noticable impact on everyday life in this short of time period.

jackri

I think the website is wrong.. should be something like www.msnbs.com
Personally.. whoever is in charge honestly doesn't affect my personal life (except maybe more taxes).
The only person that can change your life is you... I'm done with both sides being idiots.

darthtang aw

"While there is evidence that people feel more optimistic about the economy, 65 percent said it's difficult for them and their families to get ahead. More than one-third know of a family member who recently lost a job."
"Nearly 80 percent believe that the rising federal debt will hurt future generations, and Obama is getting mixed reviews at best for his handling of the issue."
Yet still the percentage of Americans saying the country is headed in the right direction rose to 48 percent, up from 40 percent in February. Forty-four percent say the nation is on the wrong track.
This is how I know we are a nation of retards. I think things are tough and the things we are doing is bad, but we are heading in the right direction..........

meowzer

Yet still the percentage of Americans saying the country is headed in the right direction rose to 48 percent, up from 40 percent in February. Forty-four percent say the nation is on the wrong track.
Did they ask the Americans that were in the unemployment lines, or the ones who were shopping on their lunch hours...CAUSE THEY HAVE JOBS