For trade or $$$ (huge colt)

theappe

I want to trade a huge colt coral that doesnt fit into my tank anymore for just about anything. I wont ship only local trade. Im in Hialeah/Miami. Let me know. I got pics if you need em. :joy:

hot883

Originally Posted by theappe
I want to trade a huge colt coral that doesnt fit into my tank anymore for just about anything. I wont ship only local trade. Im in Hialeah/Miami. Let me know. I got pics if you need em. :joy:
This is a trade only forum on corals and fish. Please do not advertise or ask about buying. the thread will get closed fast. Barry

theappe

Sorry.... didnt know.

the colt is bigger than this. This is an old pic. Now the arms reach the top of the water and all the way to the other side of the frogspawn.

theappe

I would frag it but I dont want the frags and I dont have anyone to trade with.
No, sorry im not interested in shipping. I think its just a big hassle.

grandmamarm

Originally Posted by theappe
I would frag it but I dont want the frags and I dont have anyone to trade with.
No, sorry im not interested in shipping. I think its just a big hassle.
How much do you want for it?

theappe

Ive been to all LFS's in my area and they all want to give me $20 for it. I rather let it sit there for twenty bucks. I actually rather throw it away, lol, then give them the pleasure of getting it for twenty and selling it for 40$....

theappe

the LFS wants to give me like twenty dollars. I rather see it inside my tank if thats all they want to give me.

isistius

im down in miami every thursday. i have lots of different fuzzy shrooms, and some really nice pink zoos. i also have some orange/purple rics and green/purple rics.

theappe

I'm willing to trade. What is your schedule like on those thursdays? What are you willing to trade and do you have any pics? Thanks!!

isistius

i have some pics that i cn email you when i get home. i have to make a few deliveries in the morning but i'm usually done by 9:30 or 9:45. email me at jeffg@adelphia.net and i will send you some pics.