For us old folks... What do you miss?

darthtang aw

I still own a cassette recorder...so mix tapes aren't a problem. I own a bunch of old school video game systems, so that isn't a problem.....
Hmmmm....I know, I miss movies that are actually good..............not this remade or rebooted crap..........And Star Wars movies worth seeing.

reefraff

The Beatles, the Doors and Jimi Hendrix. John Wayne, Johnny Carson, Asteroids and Pong. (Yeah, I am that old)
A proper playlist on a iPod destroys a cassette mix tape.

crimzy

You can't write "slow mix" on the outside and give it to the girl you "go" with in sixth grade...

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthtang AW http:///t/394796/for-us-old-folks-what-do-you-miss#post_3514069
I still own a cassette recorder...so mix tapes aren't a problem. I own a bunch of old school video game systems, so that isn't a problem.....
Hmmmm....I know, I miss movies that are actually good..............not this remade or rebooted crap..........And Star Wars movies worth seeing.
LOL......Dan and I went to the movies every Tuesday, now he's gone...So I just wait for it to come out on video in a few weeks. There isn't anything I'm willing to dish out that kind of money to see. I have Netflix too.

darthtang aw

You can't write "slow mix" on the outside and give it to the girl you "go" with in sixth grade...
I know you are single and all but isn't that kinda young for you?
Darth (I like high school girls) tang

saban2013

I miss my old Hi-Fi and my record collection (That I still have) I listened to every day. Heck, I thought the 8-Track was hip. Gunsmoke, The Rifleman, Have Gun ' Will Travel, Gene Autrey, uh oh... Really showing my age..LOL

darthtang aw

YouI miss my old Hi-Fi and my record collection (That I still have) I listened to every day.   Heck, I thought the 8-Track was hip.  Gunsmoke, The Rifleman, Have Gun ' Will Travel, Gene Autrey, uh oh... Really showing my age..LOL
spelled Gene Autry wrong.
Darth (related) Tang

crimzy

What ever happened to tetherball? It didn't even get replaced by something better, just disappeared...

darthtang aw

What ever happened to tetherball? It didn't even get replaced by something better, just disappeared...The steel from china for the pole can't hold up to the violence of the game.

zman1

Needing to walk to the TV to change the channel. Only having to go through 6 channels to realize there is nothing on worth watching instead of 200+ channels with the same result. Also Sony Betamax....

darthtang aw

calling women a broad and pinchin their arse without being slapped.  :rotfl:
Or sued and fired.....................