Foxface and powder brown codes for sale or trade

bobtail107

I have a foxface code and a powder brown. These are the replacement codes to get the fish from swf.com(this site). I am looking to sell these for the best reasonable offer or trade them for some colorful cool corals. Afte sending these back I have changed the direction of my tank, and can no longer use these fish.. I currenty have VHO lighting and a 120 gallon tank. I could also use a pump I coould use for my skimmer, It currently has a rio 1700 on there. Let me know
Jeremy
Bobtail1075@yahoo.com

fishman122

i bought some codes from a girl on here a few months and agreed on half value, those two right now go for $65 on here, so i'm offering 35 or i have a dolphin dp900 pump(about a month old)

bobtail107

I would much rather trade these codes for coral.. Those look awesome. I have never really done this trade thing before. As for trades I think that the person sending me the stuff should cover the shipping. So any trades to me should include the shipping as part of it. So if that takes away from the trade a bit I understand. Let me know.
Thanks
Jeremy
Bobtail1075@yahoo.com

bobtail107

I think the codes might be spoken for. But I will keep your frags in mind if this falls through... Shoot me an email on what you are offering.. I am not real familiar with most of the corals so far, but I have seen and like the cany cane, frogspawn... I think tat is most of what I have seen.. Mostly I would like to get some more color into my tank.. Thanks..
Jeremy
Bobtail1075@yahoo.com

bobtail107

These are still available apparently. Let me know if you have any coral that you are willing to trade.. I no longer need the pump. Email me with any trades that you may have. When it comes to coral I am not really that picky because I currently one have 1 piece of coral. Thanks
Bobtail1075@yahoo.com

bobtail107

The codes(coupon) is good for the 2 fish the next time you order from this site. I would prefer the person with the coral to cover the shipping and I would expect the deal to include that, even if the amount of the coral has to be sacraficed little.. Please email any offers to bobail1075@yahoo.com.

reeftank27

hey i was wondering what you would like for the powder blue in cash terms? as i have like nothing coral wise right now.... well maye some anthelia... thats all

reeftank27

oh and how are all the fish doing.. the reef is starting to come together... i could really use some more fish though.. these would be perfect to help me restart my tank. I just bought a queen angel down in the city for 60$ and he is pretty big. Around here he would go for around 125-150. well talk to you later Jason