Frag Swap 9/05

kdfrosty

Ok, a few members have expressed interest in a frag swap in a previous thread. I started a new thread to get this thing off the ground...SOFT CORAL FRAG SWAP 09/05
DEADLINE TO SIGNUP: 9/15

Here's how it works:
1)Only Softies and Zoos will be shipped to keep the cost down. Shipping via USPS Priority (about $7.00) mail.
2) You must be an active Saltwaterfish.com Message Boards member
3)You will contact the person below you when the final list is posted
and organize to send them a Thermos with your frag.
4) The last person on the list sends to the first person of course.
5) Trade something that you think you might like to receive. Let's make everyone involved happy.
The deadline for signing up for the trade will be on September 15, 2005
The latest shipping date we would like to have is no later than September 22 unless arrangements have been made with the person you are trading with. Once the final list is posted, it is your responsibility to deal with the people you are trading with. If that person is completely unresponsive, you can email me and I will pair you up with others who have the same problem.
**If you are not familiar with a thermos style trade, email me and I will send you a step by step pictorial.
**Make it easy on me, and keep your presents wrapped, don't show pictures of what you will be trading on this thread. when you receive your thermos in the mail it's like Christmas when you're a kid.....half the fun is the anticipation and opening the present. When the time comes, there will be another thread and you can post pictures of what you received, and let us know who you got it from.
Mods: Thanks for pinning this thread!!!!!

I'll start (see below)

kdfrosty

Hopkins-
Does all this look familiar to you? ;)
Please leave your email, what you'll be trading, and your location.

buzzword

I would love to but I only have one frag right now SPS about 1 inch. I should probably wait for the next one, huh. Great idea though! Great way to spread corals, get new pieces cheap and help from depleting the ocean. Not to mention networking and making new friends. Once again great idea.

kdfrosty

Everyone wanting to be involved:
PLEASE LEAVE THE FOLLOWING INFO TO PARTICIPATE!:
Email:
What I'm Trading:
This will help me pair up everyone so that shipping costs are minimal, and so that your trading partner can contact you.

symon

I would love to join , but i too have nothing yet to contribute, Awsome Idea though! See ya on the next one!

Originally Posted by KDFrosty
Everyone wanting to be involved:
PLEASE LEAVE THE FOLLOWING INFO TO PARTICIPATE!:
Email:
What I'm Trading:
This will help me pair up everyone so that shipping costs are minimal, and so that your trading partner can contact you.

whhooppsss...
edited above post with ALL info..sry

reeferman1

Email:dfick@sij.com
Trading:Green stars
Looking for pink / blue zoo's or striped / blue shrooms.

chelle

Hey forgot to leave info.
I will be trading mushroom frags. and would love to receive mushroom frags. I am in Forsyth, Ga

kdfrosty

Very good. Everyone above has been added to the list. Thanks for listing the proper info everyone!!!