Frag Tank Build: I need advice

Hey guys and gals
I was in a LFS today and they had several new frag tanks set up. I have been using a small 20g for frags and let's be real, it's just not big enough. I am wanting to build my own tank with some help from a local guy who owns a glass company. He said he would cut the glass as needed. I just need some advice on what I should use for silicone and I want to make this a rimless tank.
Here's a pic of what I have in mind.

I think it may be around 75-100g. It's a shallow reef type set up. Anyways, this is what I am looking to do.
Here's a pic of the return and intake.

Thanks for the help!

snakeblitz33

Sounds good. If its a frag tank, shallow is better. 1ft or less.
A bean animal style overflow would be better and a lot more quiet.
A little giant pump on a closed loop would provide enough flow without a bunch of powerheads in the tank.
Keep it clean and stable, use an intense light and I think you would do well.
On a side note, don't expect to make a lot of money from frags unless you have premium corals. If you ship, you will more than likely loose money from people killing the livestock and blaming it on you. electricity costs usually kill any profit. Good luck!

Thanks for the reply
Yeah I am not doing it to make money. Just doing it for hobby and to contribute to some of the expenses.
I just wanted a tank that I could stand over and look from the bottom down. I like shallow tanks. I cant do this with me 200g tank lol