Frag Trade DFW

dockery07

We did a frag trade with the group back in September and just had a great time. I am thinking about hosting another if any one is interested let me know.

johnnysalt

.....except for the "trade" part....I have no frags (moving) but would buy some!! let me know if that's a possibility!
oh yeah, april 17th - afternoon or evening?
thanks,
John

beachbumtx

Hiya!,
I am a little south of yall, Corpus Christi. I'd be willing to trade in the future, but I have some tank issues to work out right now. Keep posting when yall plan them.

N

newbienz

Darn, I was just sent out there 2 weeks ago by my company....well it was in Waxahachie, but still an hour away from Fort Worth.

dockery07

Sure everyone is welcome, you can buy, trade or what ever. I am thinking late afternoon like 3:00 this way everyone has time to get their loot home before it is too late.

leboeuf

Dockery- I'm in. I have plenty fo GSP and a couple of Hydnophora that I need to get rid off. April 17 @ 300 pm? thxs

leboeuf

Johnny..not really interested in $$$. Would prefer diversity within my tank. I am interested in anything that I currently don't have and is easy on maintenance. If you don't have anything to trade, we can work something out. Ask Maverick..I'm fare.

maverick005

the GSPs are doing the best out of all my frags (which my tank is entirely made up of) the shrooms are also doing good as well as the yellow sun polyps. i have been working so much i havent done my waterchange this week and havent even seen the lights on in over a week!!

dockery07

I will let Cheerflip know that we're having the frag trade. Although I think she might have to take her tank down to move. Maybe we can get her to come this time.

leboeuf

good to hear Mav...
doens't squishyfish live in dfw. I thought he had a great tank also.
ALL YOU DFW REEFERS......WAKE UP!:jumping:

dockery07

I sent cheerflip an email. I should hear something back from her today. I think some of the DFW people are sleeping or have left. I have not seen squishy around in awhile, but I am pretty sure I got an email from his wife about the trade and they are coming.