fragged my birdnest: vid

reefkprz

well, for those that like to see corals get chopped up.....
my local reefclub members were joking around about me fragging my pink birds nest. you know me I HAVE to frag, so against my better judgement I fragged it. (please forgive the way I sound I'm still a little sick)

fats71

I been watching your videos and almost passed oout lol'ing at this one.
http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u...eakingrock.flv
P.S. you certainly frag a lot of stuff and some of the stuff you use to do it makes me cry with laughter. The cutting board a butcher knife rofl. My wife is gonna be pissed when she see's me with her brand new bamboo cutting board and her butcher knife lol.
Dude seriously classic stuff I love it. I never knew my tile saw would come in so handy either.

sharkbait9

my wife would break every bone in my head with a hammer if i ever did that stuff in living room. Love the vids.
Keep them comming. I don't have the guts to try half the stuff when my wifes around.

OK, that video was wicked. My wife and I just got a birdsnest about that size and it makes my hands tingle thinkg about taking a pair of wire cutters to it like that. One day I hope to be like the rest of you
but I am going to focus on keeping them alive for a while.

reefkprz

thanks, about the butcher knife and cutting board...... they are mine, dedicated for my stuff, not the same equipment we use in the kitchen.. well I use the knife in the kitchen because its my favorite knife and probably the only real sharp one in the house (It was my christmas present from my fiancee)
and yes I'm doing it on my chair, the front door of my tank is removable so when I'm doing wet work, I take it off my stand and lay it accross the arms of my chair making a perfect worktable somtimes I cover it in plastic, sometimes I dont, but I steam clean the chair after any nasty fragging.
besides after what her dogs and cats do to the furniture she cant complain about me and a little water....

jennythebugg

you have a zoo at your house...obviously the fish...i heard dogs , cats and unless i am mistaken i think i heard birds in that vid? how do you get any sleep at night?

A

alexmir

YOUR VICIOUS!!! It looks like it hurts the coral, i felt so bad fragging my galaxea, and blasto. But my sun coral a while back was the scariest to frag..........I was so scared i was going to hurt it!

maelv

LOL.....yeah, I am helping my father with project at his house so he needed a dremel...and knowing that I could use that in the future for fragging, I made sure I went along to pick the "best" aka...most expensive dremel he would be willing to buy....
So I know have a dremel to use for fragging (when my tank gets to that point).....that breaking of the rock was hilarious....music set the right mood for bashing with a hammer.....

reefkprz

Originally Posted by jennythebugg
http:///forum/post/2626689
you have a zoo at your house...obviously the fish...i heard dogs , cats and unless i am mistaken i think i heard birds in that vid? how do you get any sleep at night?

read my second blog on that is a list of pets I have currently. somewhere around 50 right now not counting fish and corals.