fragging finger leather

mikev

How do I frag a finger leather? I have three large stalks coming from the base. Need to remove at least one stalk, and not kill the whole thing.

andrew1113

im not an expert but i think you can take a sharp razor blade and just cut one of the stocks of...
but if you want to you can wait for someone more experience to tell you cause i could be wrong

reefkprz

yup, I would take a razor and make as clean a cut as possible, then use any of the attachment tecnique that are commonly used, such as rubberbanding it to a rock the dish with rubble method, wedging between two small rocks, the toothpick method (shove a toothpick through it and poke the tooth pick into a rock or rubber band the toothpick down.) it should attach in a week or two. make sure the frag and parnt have plenty of flow to assist in shedding after the fragging.

mikev

thanks for the replies. ill give it a try this afternoon and let you know how it turns out.

mikev

with a fresh blade in the scalpel, it was a mere chop ,chop.everything went very well and they are recouperating in the frag tank.