Frags FS/Trade New Bern, NC

ecu_2004

I have quite a few frags that I would like to get rid of in New Bern, North Carolina. I will NOT ship!!!
I have blue, green, and orange ricordea. I also have a ton of pompom xenia, various palys, and zoas.
I can get pictures if anyone is interested.
Trina

ecu_2004

Originally Posted by bamack2
could you email me pic
bamack2@aol.com
I tried to send you some pictures this morning but it said your address was invalid.

Let me know and I will try again later.
Trina

happy5446

HeyTrish, I knowyou said you don't want to ship, but if you change your mind, I'm in Richmond and with the weather the way it is, we could ship zoas, mushrooms, rics, etc regular mail and we'd still get it faster than normal since we're so close and it would be very inexpensive. PM me if your interested.

ecu_2004

Originally Posted by happy5446
HeyTrish, I knowyou said you don't want to ship, but if you change your mind, I'm in Richmond and with the weather the way it is, we could ship zoas, mushrooms, rics, etc regular mail and we'd still get it faster than normal since we're so close and it would be very inexpensive. PM me if your interested.

Cindy,
I really don't want to ship at this time. If I change my mind I will be sure to let you know.
Trina

happy5446

Thats ok Trish, I figured that was the case, but just wanted to throw it out there for ya! Maybe some other time.

ecu_2004

Here is a few pictures. I have to resize the rest before I can post them.
I have frags of just about all the zoas on the big rock.

michael1972

there is some nice pic we should get together some time and so some swaping let me know when it woud be good 4 you.
thank you
mike

ecu_2004

Most weekends are good for me. From looking at your pictures, I would be most interested in your green tip euphillya and possibly one of your larger red mushrooms. These would be for my mom's tank. She is just starting out and is definitely limited in funds.
I am currently looking for Blue zoas, sun coral, acans, and micromussas. If you have any of these I will really be willing to work things out.
Trina

michael1972

when we can get together this weekend is cool if you are comming out to Jacksonvile let me know ill keep the lights On
talk to you later

ecu_2004

Originally Posted by twodogssurfing
Trina,
I would like to trade or sale corals with you. I live in Emerald Isle and can come to Newbern sometime this weekend. Email me at twodogssurfing@embarqmail.com and we can make arrangements.
Toby

Toby,
How are your frags doing?

Trina

grumpygils

Originally Posted by twodogssurfing
Trina,
I would like to trade or sale corals with you. I live in Emerald Isle and can come to Newbern sometime this weekend. Email me at twodogssurfing@embarqmail.com and we can make arrangements.
Toby
Toby,
Welcome to the boards! I see you found it and logged in! I was the guy you spoke to in Holly SPrings with frags.
Mc

twodogssurfing

Originally Posted by ecu_2004
Toby,
How are your frags doing?

Trina
Everyone is healthy and happy. The ricordea looks awesome under the blue lights and the pompom xenia is a welcomed addition to the tank.
You have a beautiful tank, thank you once again for allowing my son and I to visit and admire your corals. See you soon.
Toby