Frags ready for selling / trading!

D

dennis210

Okay I have the first 25 frags out of the new frag ready to go. Tank started July 12, Frags put in August 9 & 10. So they have been set at least a month. Pic to follow.
Side views (thru front viewing panel)

D

dennis210

First group of pics are Radioactive Dragoneye & Bam Bams
Second group of pics are Bam Bams, Eagle eye, & GreenBay Packers
Third group of pics are GreenBay Packers, A. cerialis, & pink birdsnest
Fourth group of pics are M. digitata, Green Striped Mushrooms, & orange Ricordea.

D

dennis210

Some folks like the way the Zoa's show off better photographed top down; so I shut down circulation pumps and will give it a shot.

D

dennis210

Final pics of frags for sale, if interested chime in and we can PM details back and forth.

D

dennis210

PM and I will give you the prices. Most of my zoa's are 25 - 40 per frag
mushrooms usually around 15 and sps frags usually 25 - 40 depending on what and how many. Zoa's can be shipped usps as long as the weather holds.

D

dennis210

As of right now,
KelliG spoken for ricordia, green striped mushroom, eagle eye, greenbay packer, & bird's nest. Fishfreak spoken for one Dragoneye, fcatch76 for one eagle eye, and crazy4reefs one bam bam. Guys let me know if things change I have hold tickets reserving these items for you. Once $ get's here I will ship to you.
So there are still Bam Bams, Dragoneye's, one eagle eye, bird's nest, montipora, and one A. cerialis left!
Dennis

D

dennis210

Just a note to let anyone interested know - some, bam bams, dragoneye, eagle eye, digitata, birds nest, and cerialis still available.

D

dennis210

fcatch76 and KelliG just recieved payments from you two today. I guess the others who said they wanted specific things either cancelled or were slow to mail out. PM again but with phone numbers so I can call while standing over frag tank and make sure you get exactly what you want.
Dennis

D

dennis210

Just checking in with folks, KelliG & fcatch76 are all set. Crazy4reefs & Fishfreak1242 I PM'd you as I have had your frags on hold but haven't heard from you. Please either confirm or decline so that others can have a shot.
Thanks
Dennis