FREE LR & CORALS in Nebraska

sparky101

I'm having to tear my tank down to make room for a new baby. I just don't have the time and money anymore to keep this awesome but expensive hobby going. The tank is in our baby's room so I really need to get it torn down so I can remodel the room.
I have around 50+ lbs LR of different sizes, most taken over by mushroom coral and aiptasia.
I've been a bad husband in the last couple months and aiptasia has started to take over my tank, that's why I'm not trying to sell my rock. It's free to a good tank.
I also have a rock with button polyps (aiptasia free) on it.
A kenya tree coral, feather duster, 20+lbs live sand, misc. crabs and snails.
I'm also willing to part with my precious fish, Bangaii Cardinal, Sixline Wrasse, and a Green Chromis.
you can e-mail me @ dachirs@yahoo.com also.

alix2.0

Originally Posted by sparky101
No sorry, I don't want to go thru that hassle.
no prob.
always looking for a deal

b-baby80

Originally Posted by alix2.0
no prob.
always looking for a deal
I was to and he already told me no too.Hey we always look for a bargain don't we

beth

Administrator
Staff member
You might try posting an ad in the classified, let your LFS know. They might actually just take it off your hands themselves.

Originally Posted by Beth
You might try posting an ad in the classified, let your LFS know. They might actually just take it off your hands themselves.
first try and sell it to them. lol!! its worth a shot

sparky101

yeah, thought about the LFS but I would rather see them go to someone who will take good care of it than just try to sell it.
I have tried to sell it before, not very hard, but I tried. I'm just really needing to get my tank torn down and the faster I can get rid of my Livestock then the faster I can do that.

coral keeper

If you were going to ship some of the stuff id take some stuff. If you ever change your mined and you can ship, let me know.

tramilton

Hey, just sent you and email. Let me know if either of those 2 days work for you. If not let me know which days do.
Thanks

Originally Posted by sparky101
I'm having to tear my tank down to make room for a new baby. I just don't have the time and money anymore to keep this awesome but expensive hobby going. The tank is in our baby's room so I really need to get it torn down so I can remodel the room.
I have around 50+ lbs LR of different sizes, most taken over by mushroom coral and aiptasia.
I've been a bad husband in the last couple months and aiptasia has started to take over my tank, that's why I'm not trying to sell my rock. It's free to a good tank.
I also have a rock with button polyps (aiptasia free) on it.
A kenya tree coral, feather duster, 20+lbs live sand, misc. crabs and snails.
I'm also willing to part with my precious fish, Bangaii Cardinal, Sixline Wrasse, and a Green Chromis.
you can e-mail me @ dachirs@yahoo.com also.
hey thats awsome i live in Nebraska ilive in hooper Ne. lol
-jake