FREE Pekingese Pomeranian Mix ( Agawam MA)

1968oldsma

Missy is a 1 1/2 year old Pekingese Pomeranian Mix. She has been Fixed and had all of her shots. I have all of her medical history forms. She is 14 lbs and 15 inches high I have had Missy since December, She is a very Loyal and loving Dog. She shares a Yard with other doges, and does not fit in. She would be best in a One Dog home, or a home with one other small dog. She has alot of energy and LOVES playing with toys. Shes a great dog, and we are sad to have to give her up, but unfortunately this is just not the right home for her. She is house broken, ( accidents sometimes if left at home alone ) and has no problems with eating or any other heath issues. She has been to the groomer and has a great coat. We live in Agawam MA, right down the road from Six Flags. If you are interested or have any other questions please Email me at: Christina.Hutchins@Gmail.com She really is a great dog, and we would like to see her go to a loving home.
She is the white and liver colored dog with our Akita in the attached photo

fishking

if my parents let me get her how would i get here in live in nj??? and do u have closeup pics

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Hopefully the little ole lady will outlive the pup! I'm sure he will have a good home.

1968oldsma

i'm going to sound rude lol but the woman was probably 60 just lost her husband a few years back so we gave her little missy and about 2 months worth of food (130lbs worth) a water and food bowl, as well as 2 leads and a collar. And cause she is a little well tight with money we are paying for the hearworm medacation for the dog which anyone who has dogs knows that stuff isn't cheap but i was just glad she went to good home i know they will love each other very much.