free phytoplanction

triggerfish

I have to get rid of this stuff. Rather then throwing it away i will give it to anyone who wants it. I will ship but you have to pay for all shipping costs.
Btw this is Nannochloropsis algea and is good for filter feeders.

alien4fish

im down for some, how do i store it? in the fridge?? p.m. me here and i will give and e-mail addy and shippng info
thanks kevin

triggerfish

I am located in Escondido,CA. this stuff is good for filter feeders, coral, and a lot more. You can keep it for 6months if you shake it every so often. You keep it in the fridge. I will have to take it to my local Mail Boxes Ect.(the post office is to crowded). I don't know what the cost will be. How would you like it shipped?

triggerfish

warlockgp would you like to pick it up or do you want to ship it?
Btw the mail boxes ect. people said it would cost anywhere from $10-15.

alexsd

hey when would you have time<
warlockgp hey i;m going to OC this weekend i will be near the 55/91 area if you want i can pick some up and we can work something out.

warlockgp

I'll meet up, with either you trigger or you alex, it doesn't matter. I actually live right by where the 91 and 55 meet, i'm closer to like where the 405 and 5 meet. So tell me what's up? how do we do this?

triggerfish

Ok i am running out of this stuff.I only have 1 bottles left. Its going to the people wha asked first.
Alexsd: your are the first person. Friday is the best day for me at around 4 to 4:30. Do you want to trade it for the crab? Can you bring a bottle around 16oz, I am running out of bottles to put this stuff in. If not thats ok.
for everyone else I will have more ready in less then a week, but i have to get rid of these first.