FREE to good...or really bad..home

loopy

Asian Beetles. They are everywhere. You can have 'em all for the great price of $000000000
I will ship.:scared:

unleashed

BRB getting hubbys ex wives address
please ship directly to her house she willtake all of them
:hilarious :D

maeistero

unleashed, you just gave me a brilliant idea!!!!
THANKS!!! i'll be collecting rolly polly's for days now!

loopy

YOU HAVE rolly polly's????? I know where you live!!!! We were out there last summer and my kids just freaked out, they thought the rolly polly's were sooooo cool!!! maybe you don't live where I think you do, but....oh.....rolly polly's.
AND YES........great idea, I am packing them up as I type..(talented) Gonna start advertising "Gifts for the X." Mine will be the first to get a huge box full, along with a dead fish!!!
Thank ya for the idea!!!!!!!!!!!

molamola

The mere mention of Rolly Pollies brought back a painful memory from my childhood.
When I was about three years old, we would collect doodle bugs (rolly pollies) and break them in half and say, "Ewwww, Peanut Butter." I don't know why we did it, but that was what we did. I believed one hundred percent that they really were filled with peanut butter until I got hungry and learned the hard way that DOODLE BUGS ARE NOT FILLED WITH PEANUT BUTTER! Hopefully this story will save a few of you, who grew up with the same misconception.
However, I still believe one hundred percent that stink bugs are full of strawberry jam

bang guy

Little known fact - Rolly Pollies are Isopods and very closely related to the Isopods commonly found as hitchhikers. They even have the same gill structure that they breathe with.

molamola

Still, it is important to note that they are not composed of peanut butter. I hope it's safe to assume that other isopods aren't either.