free xenia

ross

Hey guys
I have tons of xenia i need to get rid of. If you want some LMK. You just pay for shipping....
talk to me on msn or AIM or email me if you wanna work something out.
also my zip is 78121 if you wanna look up prices of shipping.

peejfish

hey Ross sounds like a really nice offer, I might have to take you up on that...what kind of xenia are you tworkin with? happy holidays

msitework

Hey,
I would love to get in on that if you still have some. Would even be willing to give you a little something for it. My email is msitework@aol.com if you still have some.
Thanks in advance

new2u

i used to work at the fish place so i used to go there maily petorama and the aquarium shop. The aquarium shop isnt much to look at but none of there fish have ever been sick or died in my tank and the offer a 3 day gaurentee

fishinmi

I would like to get some xenia from you if still available. please let me know how much is left and I will Paypal you ASAP. Thanks, Jason

ross

wow, this thread didnt get any attention for like a week.
I have probably about 20-30 stalks fragged right now. Thats not as much as it sounds like. I'm emailing the first couple people who responded. i will update you on how much is left...which there should be a bit b/c i have lots more to frag. It doesnt ship well, so when i ship it to you i wanna ship a good bit to make it worth the shipping cost for you. the first couple people to email me are next on the list...
bassmaster15 at hotmail.com
Its regular pulsing xenia...

clown52

Ross if you have any left let me know, just got the new reef set up and man does it look empty.
bpace52 @hotmail . com (No spaces, didn't want to post a link.)
I can paypal the money to you.
Thanks! :happyfish