free xenias

sweetdawn

local pickup only northern indiana will not ship. got a mh light and they are growing faster than ever :scared:

mudplayerx

For real. They give me $12 straight up for every xenia stalk I bring in. I've probably made almost $80 in the last month or two. I spent every dime on more corals :p

sweetdawn

there are none close by that will give me credit they will take them for free. if im going to just give them away i would rather not give them to people who cost me a fortune

escape2thewater

Originally Posted by sweetdawn
there are none close by that will give me credit they will take them for free. if im going to just give them away i would rather not give them to people who cost me a fortune
That stinks, my lfs gives me credit for mine too. I got $80 the last time I traded them alone. That was about a month ago & i'll be ready to get rid of some more in another week or 2 again. Sorry to hear your lfs wont help you out, nice of you to give them away though. I have also given away as much as I can to my friends. I have the same problem with GSP too.
Escape
:happyfish

oceana

Originally Posted by escape2thewater
That stinks, my lfs gives me credit for mine too. I got $80 the last time I traded them alone. That was about a month ago & i'll be ready to get rid of some more in another week or 2 again. Sorry to hear your lfs wont help you out, nice of you to give them away though. I have also given away as much as I can to my friends. I have the same problem with GSP too.
Escape
:happyfish

hehe its sure is nice to be able to say that we have a"problem" with having TO MUCH coral
lol
i have the same"PROBLEM" but i can remember a time i would have killed to have the problem.

bluelagoon

yea, i have some xenias that you gave me sweet (thanks so much) with just the lighting that came w/ my tank (it's an eclipse). one has already split, well, almost all the way, just a 1/4 inch to go, and another that is getting ready to start. my lfs will give me credit for them, not too much, but anything is good for a college student!

i took that hermit crab in today.... they gave me $3 credit for him, and i got 3 little ones instead, i hafta go let them out of the bag now, the clownfish wants to see them!
and i posted those pics of my clownfish, too!

O

oreo12

halfway between fortwayne and southbend
wish you where closer to columbus In. I would take some off your hands

cpubob

Do you still have some? We live over in Chicago and would easily drive over this weekend to pick up? If easier email me at jlaidlaw - kaboodles.com Julie

computrgk

I've been informed your from peirceton correct? In that case
you must be talking about the warsaw store god they are expensive aren't they wish i had my tank in condition for those i would gladly take some off your hands btw i'm over in claypool. Give me a couple months and my tank should be all set to take some if your looking for a store around here who might give you some credit you may want to try goshen they are reasonable sometimes. O BTW if your not from pirceton nevermind this entire post

sweetdawn

yes im in pierceton. stay out of the store by elderbermans the fish are all sick and they are still selling them even though they are dieing. let me know when your tank is ready i will give you some xenias

sweetdawn

cpubob wait a couple weeks i just weeded out my tank and traded some to a store in angola. a bunch are in the process of splitting and i will want to get rid of some in a couple of weeks

sweetdawn

ok so ComputrGk so your probably know about paws and claws its in warsaw. there is a store in logansport j & k wednesday is half price on fish. they used to have sw havent been there in a year. the coral reef has nice stuff but its expensive its in fortwayne and there is another one in fort wayne by the walmart on colliseum turn north at the i hop by the walmart. they sell premixed salt water for a dollar a gallon. on 33 is 33 aquarium very shabby dont recommend it tanks are always dirty. in angola is one with really good prices i got some zoos and mushrooms there.

ryan115

I lost my xenia from Katrina, that $#&@ing ^#*-$!!! Anyone that has extra i would like to restock my tank. I will pay you for the xenia as well as for shipping. If anyone is interested my email is Trojnman115@aol.com