Frogspawn Research

burrito

ok i started this tread becuase i wanted to know what will it take to take care of a Frogspawn and btw all you mean people that is mean idc about you being mean i will just turn it upside down lol well here are the quesion i wanted to ask.
What Kind Of Filter Do I Need? = Bak-Pak Protein Skimmer (Or Any Protein Skimmer

[hr]
What Do I Feed It? = Coral Frenzy , Cyclopeez , Zooplankton , Phytoplankton , Brine Shrimp

[hr]
How Do I Feed It? = Turkey Blaster

[hr]
Is It Reefsafe? ( i has nu coral in my tank lol) = No Need Fragging When Overgrown

[hr]
How Many Gallon Do I Need: = 5 - 2348503

[hr]
Is It Fishsafe? ( doe it live with fish) = Yes

[hr]
How Big Doe It Grow? = So far i got 5 inch to 1 feet o_O

[hr]
What Should I Wear While Touching It? = Latex Gloves

[hr]
What Fish Host To It? = Clownfish (WARNING!!!!: It May Kill The FrogSpawn )

[hr]
What Is The Care Level?(Easy,Middle,Hard) = Easy

[hr]
Doe This Need Fragging? = Only When Goes To Big

[hr]
If So How Many Time About A Month? = Doent Matter Just Make Money :3

[hr]
If So How Do I Frag? = Branching Coral Just Break Off A Stem And Glue Onto Piece Of Live Rock or Frag Plug

[hr]
Flow Rate Needed? = A Little Flow

[hr]
Light Model? (t-d5 etc...) = Doent Matter

[hr]
Company Of Light? (coralife etc..) = Doesnt Matter

[hr]
How Many Watts For The Light? = 50-200 10k-30k

[hr]
Is It Evil? (random lol) = Yes It Waste Money :3

[hr]
For the people who dont know what it look like i will show you (it not mines i got it from some where o_O)

Feel Free To Answer Im Not Making You Guys Do This

J

jstdv8

http://www.aquahobby.com/corals/e_euphyllia_divisia.php
try this link for a nice care page for frog spawn.
I have one and it is doing great.
you don't have to frag them if you don't want to.
you would frag if you were trying to give a piece to another reefer, or you were trying to sell a piece to recoup some funds for all the money you put in your tank or becuase it was getting to big and threatening other corals.

burrito

i dont have other corals so im fine lol and the link doent show any thing useful but just a little ._. it just say OH IT SHINY!!! and the growth size of it lol and the currect and the placement and the lighting is medium
:3
Updating Project READ AGAIN!!!

J

jstdv8

uhh, isnt that like most of what you were asking about? LOL

J

jstdv8

yes, skimmer, LR for filtration
you can spot feed them with a variety of differnt foods, I feed coral frenzy to my whole tank
it will sting other corals, just like most corals will
yes it's fish safe
I've heard of them being basketball sized
latex gloves should be used with all corals
clowns
pretty easy
nothing needs fragging, frag if you want
see last response
for a branching coral you can jsut break off a stem and glue it onto a piece of rubble or a frag plug, otherwise a saw of some sort to cut through the skeleton
Yes, all corals are evil, they cause tyou to spend mass amounts of money to get more of thier coraliscious beauty

burrito

MORE PEOPLE CAN JOIN THIS PROJECT THIS WONT BE LOCKED OR SHUTDOWN UNTIL I GET THE FROGSPAWN SO JOIN!!!!!

J

jstdv8

gallons is irrelevant for corals. these are not fish who need room to swim.
care level is pretty easy, put it in light with a little indirect flow and watch it grow.

burrito

one more question! :3 might add more not sure lol i might stop when i buy the coral .Getting Hunt to help me :3
EDIT: NEW QUESTION!

hunt

Live rock filtration is the natural filtration that live rock offers your tank. Thats why we buy live rock (and for looks).

dmanatee

good luck if you buy the frogspawn. they are beautiful.
I hope to purchase one myself after I finish moving/upgrading my aquarium. (not that I am suggesting for anytime soon) but you might want to do some research about hosts for the coral as well. question though what size aquarium have you acquired, I am a little confused on that one..

florida joe

Quote:
gallons is irrelevant for corals.
This is not true in so much as gallons equate to area inside the tank and one must take into consideration the aggressive nature of many of the corals we keep. And the distance between them that must be maintained