FS: 125 Gal Tank + more (never used)

jim mcgonigle

After getting it half set up, I've decided not to do this tank. I have over $1000 invested, but will sell the set for $600. Everything is new, the tank was set up w/ fresh water to check for leaks but no fish, rocks, sand, etc... were even put in.
Here is the list:
- 125 All Glass Aquarium w/ dual built in overflows 72x18x22, black trim http://www.all-glass.com/products/aquariums/index.asp
- Glass covers (3 pieces) for the above aquarium from All Glass
- 2 overflows kits from All Glass for the aquarium (put in tank)
- 2 Mag Drive's 9.5
- Lighting Kit (2 72" VHO w/ IceCap 660), still in box - http://www.***********.com/a_lt_fl_ic_retro.asp
- 2 Ebo Jager 200W Heaters, still in box
- 50lb Reefer Rock base rock
Located in Germantown, MD. Email jmcgonigpublic@earthlink.net
Thanks.

clownfish2

Jim, By chance do you have a pic. of the base rock? I might be interested if I could see what it looks like and you are willing to ship. Just bump me here if you can come up with a pic.:)

jim mcgonigle

I want to sell this as a pkg unless the aquarium goes w/o the rest. I'm not willing to do any shipping since most of this weighs (especially the baserock) too much to be worthwhile IMO.

lutz493

You doing any driving with it to meet 1/2 way or anything I am in Ohio...
You have lights/tank and heaters. Did you buy any filtration for it your getting rid of?
Email me at lutz493@ameritech.net if you want perhaps we can work something out

ackermsb

I live in Baltimore and would be very interested in coming to pick up your VHO'ss Would you sell them separately.

Do you have anything left?
I would be interested in one of the mag 9.5's. If they're still in the box it wouldn't be hard to ship.:)

Hey do you still have the tank and everything or are you parting t out? I did see you wanted to seel it all as 1 piece so please let me know I come to MD all the time dang near every weekend. E mail me at jandr5262002@aol.com