FS: 125 Gallon Long AGA w/ Light Oak Stand

infern0

Title says it all.
Tore down my setup and all that's left is the tank and stand.
72" long tank is all glass with no scratches. Seals look perfect**.
Stand is a light oak color with three cabinets.
Not sure what these go for so asking $525 Or Best Offer!
Same deal with the other stuff I was selling. This listing will be fast. I want the stuff out of my basement and garage. I will not compile a list of offers and pick the best. The FIRST $525 or reasonable offer will take it.
Again, asking for email only so that the thread does not fill up with pointless banter. I will bump the thread myself occasionally.
Inferno2000@hotmail.com
Put something fishy or in reference to 125gal tank for sale in subject line so I'll notice it if the dumb hotmail spam guard catches it.
** In articles I've read, it suggests having the seals changed or checked every time the water is drained from a tank. I'm not sure how much truth this information holds, however, it is completely up to the buyer's discretion.
As always, low balls aren't even replied to.

infern0

I have pictures but haven't had the time to upload them yet. I'll let you know when I do, or if you're really serious you can come by and take a look for yourself.
Thanks for looking.

infern0

Pics are up. $425 OBO.
Don't be intimidated by the remaining coralline algae. Comes right off and looks good as new. I just can't carry it outside to clean by myself.
<p>
<p>
<p>