FS: 130w PC 50/50 Hood/ballast

sugarfox03

I am running into some financial problems this month due to missing some days for the storm that never really hit. I need to sell some things to get by this month. I was planning on keeping this hood for future use, but I need to sell some things, and this is something I am able to part with. I only bought this about a month or so ago. Its been used MAYBE 25 hours. I have it on a tank with only a damsel and some rock, so most days I didnt even turn it on. Its really nice, works great, and gives off great light. Asking $125 for the hood + 20 long tank its on. Here's a not so good pic, but you get the idea. Please let me know if you have any questions.

sugarfox03

Bump. Does anyone want this? I will throw in the powerhead and bio-wheel filter and replacement filter-pads too! $125 OBO, I will help transport it. I work in Boca, I can bring it there with me.

sugarfox03

I still have this!! I havent been able to take any pics, I left my camera at my aunts house. I will drop it to $100 for the hood and 20 long tank. It has 2x65w 50/50 bulbs, 1 white and 1 actinic in each bulb. Will fit any tank that is 30" long - 20g long, 29g, and 37g high tanks. I will help deliver to anyone in a reasonable distance!!!