FS: 150watt Hamiliton Metal Halide ballast

ledzep fan

I have a brand new never used 150 watt Hamiliton Metal Halide ballast that I do not need. The price that I am asking for is $60. I will post pics as soon as I can. Thanks and Happy Holidays.

ledzep fan

bobtail, well I will tell you exactly what happened. I had bought 2 250 watt hamiliton metal halide pendants and they sent me this 150 watt ballast that I can not test out because i dont have the lights to make sure it works. It came all packaged up and had no dents at all so I would think that it works perfectly. If you are still interested let me know.

ledzep fan

Originally Posted by Bobtail107
Can you tell me what shipping would be to 14883?
Thanks
Jeremy

The shipping would be around 15-20 dollars, I could get a exact price from the post office though.

ledzep fan

Originally Posted by mufret
I'm interested if Bobtail passes. LMK. Thanks, Mike

Make me an offer, bobtail hasn't set anything up yet with me so..

ledzep fan

shipping is not included in the price of $60. Yes, it is HQI, and it will be a additional fee of 15-20 dollars for shipping.

lpardshark

email me jvonk407@netzero.com
Also just to make sure, I have a 150W MH bulb with a medium socket. I don't know the diff between single end and HQI, but want to make sure this ballast will work with the bulb and socket I have, so any clarification would be appreciated.
Thanks.