FS: 180 Gallon Aquarium Everything Included (Tampa)

joez

I'm selling a 180 gallon salt water aquarium. It was running less than a month ago but I took it all down. Comes with everything you need to have a really nice fish tank.
In the pics the tank and everything looks a little dirty because I just took all the sand and all out, but you can see how nice the wood looks and all the equiptment is functioning.
Includes two sumps, protien skimmer, multiple power heads, biological filtration, carbon filter, two overflow drains for the plumbing.
Will include Lights, Canopy and Cabinet, both being very nice solid pieces. If wanted, I'll also help you set it all up and get it running. I'll also throw in what ever extras I have laying around...tons of stuff that I have no use for that will keep it running.
Asking $1,300 obo and I'll help you set it up.
Will consider trades
Joe Z

joez

Originally Posted by slipknot23
Would you sell the protein skimmer??
Not willing to part out at this time...thanks :)

space_geek

Dont take any offense to this Puffer, but stay out of this. It is a very reasonable price for all that is included. Since u got ur 175 bowfront, there is no need for u to be looking at larger tanks, so please, do us all a favor, and just dont reply to these threads if u cant be civil.

space_geek

Just trying to not get into trouble. FYI, his price is VERY reasonable for all that is included. If I had the money (I am SOOOO broke) I would buy in a heartbeat! So, lets let this thread serve its purpose, and let him sell his tank. END OF DISCUSSION.

cmiles

What Type Of Lighting Do You Have With This? AND ARE YOU WANTING TO TRADE OFF SOME OF THE PRICE FOR A SMALLER TANK MAYBE?? NEVER KNOW UNLESS YOU ASK..

joez

3 HO 36" lights. I'd possibly consider that trade if you gave me details as to what you are offering. I'm not looking for another tank but wouldn't pass up something I'd consider a good deal.
Considering all trades though.

cmiles

Do You Happen To Know What Wattage Those Are, I Have Corals The Reason I Am Asking. I Have A 55 Gallon Tank Now With A 260 Watt Pc Light, No Stand Though, As I Have It Sitting On A Built In Bar. IT HAS AN EMPORER BIO FILTER, 2 POWERHEADS, HEATER, UV STERILIZER, AND THE LIGHTS AS MENTIONED ABOVE. I ALSO HAVE A 29 GALLON THAT I USE AS A QUARANTINE, I GUESS IF YOU WOULD RATHER HAVE THE SMALLER ONE I COULD TRADE IT AND KEEP THE 55 FOR A QUARANTINE. THE 29 HAS A STAND, FILTER, REGULAR FLOURESCENT LIGHT,HEATER AND THATS ABOUT IT. LIKE I SAID JUST A QUARANTINE.

joez

It's not enough for corals without upgrading...It's only about 150 watts total.
I don't want a 55 gal, but thanks. You could use your lights on it though and it'd be that much closer for the lighting needed...just double what you have.