FS: (2) 250watt halide, reflectors & ballast

keithinjax

Ballast is 22"x6"x6" with no rust of any kind and looks brand new. Reflectors are 24"x24" with about 15 foot cords attached. Bio-reef receipt included with purchase date of 4/5/06 for the (2) Brand New Reeflux 250w 10k halides. (2) original halide 250w bulbs are included and haven't had more then 4 months use. Price of $278.00 for everything is for pickup only. If someone wants it shipped i'll have to look into costs since ballast is a good 25-30 lbs itself. (140.00 for ballast, reflectors and (2)bulbs + 138.00 for (2) new reeflux bulbs with receipt) All located in Jacksonville Florida.

rhomer

If you get no local bids I am interested in the ballast. I understand wanting to do business local. If you have no hits local in the amount of time you want I will pay shipping. Feel free to email at rhomer@newenergyassoc.com. I'm in Atlanta 30102.
Rob

keithinjax

It's not just for locals, but i wouldn't charge locals shipping to pick up of course. Shipping will be whatever it costs me. The only weight of it all is the ballast. Protecting the bulbs in multiple boxes is my greatest concern but i will go crazy on packaging to make sure nothing is damaged no matter how much UPS trys.

rhomer

Perhaps just the ballast and moguls. I really don't need the bulbs. How about 110.0 plus shipping for the ballast assuming that shipping isn't more than 25. If you don't want to part out I can understand.
Rob