FS: 75 gallon Complete Set-Up Illinois/Indiana

ovrmyhdagn

I can take and email any specific pictures that anyone wants to see.
Pick-up only for large items, will consider shipping however you want it shipped at actual shipping charges if the set-up gets broken up.
75 Gallon non-RR tank/Stand - 7 years old - $150 comes with Jebo PC 2x65 watt 10k bulbs abd 2 65x65 watt actinic bulbs - single plug with two on/off switches
CPR CS 90 Overflow with aqualifter pump - 2 years old - $60 with aqualifter
30 gallon baffled sump/fuge - 6 months old - $150
refuge has chaeto/DSB/LR rubble - reduced all readings to 0 -
Aqua C EV180 w/ mag 7 pump - 3 years old? (bought it used) - $200
Mag 9.5 return pump - 6 months use - $50
Tsunami Wavemaker - 3 years old - $100 with atleast 3 MJ1200's and I think I have a 4th somewhere sitting around
Kent Maxxima RO/DI - $100 older/needs all filters replaced
Magnetic Glass Cleaner -not a mag, something better - comes with the tank
Other misc. equipment/food
200 Gallon Pail of Reef Crystals - 2 weeks old - 2 cups used - $30
6" Magnificent Foxface - eats great - $75
4" Tomini (Flame) Tang - $50
eats algea/spirulina flake/regular flake/ sometimes pellets
6 Line Wrasse - survived a die off that killed 12 fish, he was the only survivor - $15
2-3 trochus snails/4-5 super tongan nassarius snails/A handful of blue leg hermits/1 brittle star - make an offer/can come with the tank
I estimate about 150lbs of LR - $4/lb - covered with purple algea
It is the best of 400lbs of LR I bought over the summer, many mushrooms and very large pieces. I actually believe there is closer to 200 lbs, but I didn't weigh it when I put it in the tank.
There are a lot of mushrooms on the LR as well as some sponges. One piece of LR is 12" and has red mushrooms on one end and green striped on the other.
2'-3' aragonite sandbed
I will sell the whole set-up for $1000.
I will consider breaking it up if enough interest is there, starting with the fish/mushrooms/LR/inverts first, then the rest of the equipment.
Feel free to make an offer. I will consider all offers.
email gtmfb71@yahoo.com

jenibob

Where in Illinois/ IN are you located? I am in NW Indiana, and I am interested in a few items such as the mushrooms.
Thank you,
Jen