FS:90 Gallon Reef Setup Rhode Island

hayleemilo

Hey guys, I have a 90 gallon drilled w/ overflow setup. No live inhabitants aside from snails and crabs. About 200 pounds of Pink Carib LS, about 125-150 pounds of LR, one piece is a top plate of Marshall, the rest is all top fiji. The tank has been running in a perfect system for about 4-5 years. It has all the extras, 3 powerheads inside the tank, an amiracle filter/ sump setup. 2 4' custom sealife smartlites, 2 bulbs in each one. I would replace the bulbs. The tank measures 48"long X 24"tall X 18"deep. Solid oak stand and the tank has the oak trim. I also have a 20 or 30 gallon plexi tank, drilled on both sides to be use for a refugium. It just needs connected. All the other extras, heater, test kits, about 125 pounds of salt, filter pad for the filter, etc. I would really like to sell the entire setup, but I will sell all the LR and LS and keep the tank for a later date if need be. I just need to move get it moved. Local Pickup only, no shipping any of the parts. Email me at Hayleemilo@msn.com. Or call me at (401)263-7959. Thanks Eric.

tima

Hi -A few questions- Where in RI? How much for the whole set up? What if I just wanted the tank and stand? Also, could you please send pics of everything to timia14@yahoo.com
Thanks!

hayleemilo

HI, I am in Narragansett. I would prefer to sell the whole setup. What specifically are you looking for in pictures? Overall setup or specific items? Thanks!

tima

Pics of the whole set up would be great; Aquarium, stand, filter, lights etc. How much??
Thanks

seahorse11

HI Haylee,
I am in Attleboro, MA and am interested in your setup. Can you post pics here so I can see it? What are you asking for the complete setup?

seahorse11

Eric,
When can I come and see it?
:happyfish :cheer:
Can you email me the pics please? You have my email address. Thanks!