FS 90 gallon tank,stand and fuge Springfield IL

compinnov

Hello, all
I am selling a 90 gallon tank, stand, and saltwater fuge made by eco systems. I have broken down the tank and it is 1 year old. I have to many tanks now and I need room for a plexi-coral tank. It is in excellent shape. I can send pictures to your email address if requested. Im asking 350.00 for all. The fuge comes with the overflow and J-tube. Everything is stripped down ready to move. No water in the fuge or tank, both are dry. It is oak finish(pine). Email me if you have any questions. Local pick up only. It is too big to ship. I live in Pleasant Plains, IL 9 miles west of Springfield.
Thank you
John

compinnov

Price reduced to 300.00....any takers???? Make an offer or trade for live rock, skimmer, or lights....
Thanks
John

grzy

I will offer $250 and can come pick it up. If you would like some power compacts (2x65watt) we could work that into the deal as well. You can email me at mike.grzy@gmail.com I would also like some pictures if possible.
Thanks,
Mike

compinnov

I will keep you posted.. I havent heard word as of yet. I need to move this out by the end of the week or so. I have a new tank system coming and have to make room or it will just go into storage to be used at a later date.
Send me an offer????? Email 2speed@casscomm.com And maybe we can talk by phone.
Thanks
John

compinnov

Tank, stand and fuge has been sold!!!!! Thanks Steve.
I have 1- 90 gal perfecto tank only to sell(bare tank) no overflow. I used it as a doctor tank for new fish before adding them to the reef. Oak trim. 1 year old. Great condition and no leaks.
175.00 firm. Can meet within 25 miles of Springfield, Illinois.
John